- Spellbound (2018), SSAA *coming soon! International premiere July 2019 at the World Youth & Children's Choir Festival in Hong Kong, China (more event info)
- Siren Song (2018), SSA
- All Together We Are Love (2017), SSA
- The Birds' Lullaby (2016), SSAA
- A Painting (2015), SSSAA
- "Fire" from Elements (2013), SSAA
- Boundless (2012), SSAA
Voice and Electronics
- Am I (2018), For voice and electronics.
- Mr. Burns, a Post-Electric Play [60'] (2017/18) Musical theatre. Music for LML Production's mounting of Anne Washburn's Mr. Burns, a Post-Electric Play.
- Becoming A Carnivore [7'] (2017) Libretto: Heather Ramsay. Opera scene for baritone, soprano, and piano.
- The Girl Who Fell In Love With Thunder [12'] (2017) Libretto: Zoe S. Mix. Opera scene for baritone, soprano, and piano.
- Parliament! [3'] (2016) Libretto: Valerie Sing Turner. Opera scene for baritone, soprano, tenor, and chorus.
- Mother It Does Have To Be So High [3'] (2016) Libretto: Benton Roark. Opera scene for baritone, soprano, and chorus.
- Eirik's Daughter [3'] (2016) Libretto: Matt Clarke. Opera scene for tenor and 2 sopranos.
- Loud [11'] (2015) For 9 female performers. Premiered by Audax at Bold: my undergraduate graduation recital.
Orchestra/Large Ensemble (5 or more players)
- Ice Forms [5'30"] (2019) For spatialized orchestra. 22[1.Eh]11—2221— 2-perc—hp —11111
- This Is That [4’] (2019) For tenor, flute, clarinet, viola, cello, and piano.
- On the Edge of the Crossing [45’] (2018) Site-specific, open score for vocalists and instrumentalists.
- Rain on a Tin Roof [8'] (2017) Open score for spatialized chamber ensemble.
- Swiftly Moving [5'] (2017) For flute (piccolo), Bb clarinet (bass clarinet), violin, viola, and piano. For Orford Music Festival 2017.
- Crossings [6'45''] (2016) For Bb clarinet, soprano, alto, tenor, bass, and cello.
- Embers [3'30"] (2014) Flute, oboe, Bb clarinet, bassoon, F horn, Bb trumpet, trombone, tuba, 2 violins, 2 viola, 2 cellos, and 2 double-bass.
Chamber/Small Ensemble (1 - 4 players)