Voice and Electronics
- Am I (2018), For voice and electronics.
- Mr. Burns, a Post-Electric Play [60'] (2017/18) Musical theatre. Music for LML Production's mounting of Anne Washburn's Mr. Burns, a Post-Electric Play.
- Becoming A Carnivore [7'] (2017) Libretto: Heather Ramsay. Opera scene for baritone, soprano, and piano.
- The Girl Who Fell In Love With Thunder [12'] (2017) Libretto: Zoe S. Mix. Opera scene for baritone, soprano, and piano.
- Parliament! [3'] (2016) Libretto: Valerie Sing Turner. Opera scene for baritone, soprano, tenor, and chorus.
- Mother It Does Have To Be So High [3'] (2016) Libretto: Benton Roark. Opera scene for baritone, soprano, and chorus.
- Eirik's Daughter [3'] (2016) Libretto: Matt Clarke. Opera scene for tenor and 2 sopranos.
- Loud [11'] (2015) For 9 female performers. Premiered by Audax at Bold: my undergraduate graduation recital.
- Rain on a Tin Roof [8'] (2017) Open score for spatialized chamber ensemble.
- Swiftly Moving [5'] (2017) For flute (piccolo), Bb clarinet (bass clarinet), violin, viola, and piano. For Orford Music Festival 2017.
- What's The Game? [8'] (2017) For speaking percussionist.
- Dancing Flames [2'15"] (2017) Miniature for saxophone quartet.
- Crossings [6'45''] (2016) For Bb clarinet, soprano, alto, tenor, bass, and cello.
- Union Station [7'5"] (2015) For French Horn Duo and Tape.
- Embers [3'30"] (2014) Flute, oboe, Bb clarinet, bassoon, F horn, Bb trumpet, trombone, tuba, 2 violins, 2 viola, 2 cellos, and 2 double-bass.