- PREMIERE | Jul. 14, 2019 - Hong Kong (China)
World premiere of Spellbound at the 7th World Youth & Children’s Choir Festival's Opening Ceremonies Concert at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall. Commissioned by the Hamilton Children's Choir through the support of the Canada Council for the Arts.
- PREMIERE | Oct. 26, 2019 - Brantford, ON (Canada)
World premiere of a new work for mixed choir and orchestra performed by Arcady as part of their 25th anniversary celebration concert.
- PREMIERE | Oct. 2019 - Toronto, ON (Canada)
World premiere of a new work for lower voices commissioned by the Canadian Men's Chorus and performed at their fall concert.
- PREMIERE | Mar. 19, 2020 - Nanaimo, BC (Canada)
World premiere of a new work for soprano and string orchestra commissioned by the Vancouver Island Symphony Orchestra. Performed by soprano soloist Dory Hayley at "Symphony Soundbites" and with text by Nanaimo Poet Laureate Tina Biello.
- PREMIERE | Mar. 16, 2019 - Mississauga, ON (Canada)
SSA premiere of O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard von Bingen arrangement) as well as performances of All Together We Are Love, and Siren Song, by Myriad Vocal Ensemble at Arcady's "Voices of Spring".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 9, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
BC premiere of The Birds' Lullaby, by Elektra Women's Choir, at "When the Spring is Born".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 8, 2019 - Toronto, ON (Canada)
Premiere of beneath/sound (for SATB choir and chamber ensemble) and O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard von Bingen arrangement) at "Raising Her Voice". Commissioned by the Orpheus Choir of Toronto.
- CONFERENCE | Feb. 27 - Mar. 2, 2019 - Kansas City, MO (USA)
American Choral Director's National Conference
○ Reading: My Light will be featured on the MusicSpoke reading session at 9am on Feb. 28 in Rm 2215A.
○ Performance: On Feb. 28 Fire will be performed by the Vancouver Youth Choir at 12 noon in Muriel Kauffman Theatre (Blue Track) and at 3:15pm in Helzberg Hall (Gold Track).
○ Meet the artist: Come say hello at my MusicSpoke 'Meet the Artist' Session at ACDA National on Mar. 1 from 12 - 1pm at the MusicSpoke booth (booth 740).
- PREMIERE | Feb. 23, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Premiere of Ice Forms, for spatialized orchestra, at "The Resounding Earth". Commissioned by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra.
- PREMIERE | Feb. 9 and 10, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Premiere of a new arrangement of This Is That for tenor and chamber ensemble by Vancouver’s Erato Ensemble at “Present”.
- RESIDENCY | Jan. 20, 2019 - Missoula, MT (USA)
Premiere of To the Peak of the Mountain for SATB choir and percussion at the UM High School All-Star Honor Choir Festival Final Concert. Commissioned by The University of Montana.