- PREMIERE | Mar. 16, 2019 - Mississauga, ON (Canada)
SSA premiere of O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard von Bingen arrangement) as well as performances of All Together We Are Love, and Siren Song, by Myriad Vocal Ensemble at Arcady's "Voices of Spring".
- PREMIERE | Oct. 26, 2019 - Brantford, ON (Canada)
World premiere of a new work for mixed choir and orchestra performed by Arcady as part of their 25th anniversary celebration concert.
- PREMIERE | Mar. 9, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
BC premiere of The Birds' Lullaby, by Elektra Women's Choir, at "When the Spring is Born".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 8, 2019 - Toronto, ON (Canada)
Premiere of beneath/sound (for SATB choir and chamber ensemble) and O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard von Bingen arrangement) at "Raising Her Voice". Commissioned by the Orpheus Choir of Toronto.
- CONFERENCE | Feb. 27 - Mar. 2, 2019 - Kansas City, MO (USA)
American Choral Director's National Conference
○ Reading: My Light will be featured on the MusicSpoke reading session at 9am on Feb. 28 in Rm 2215A.
○ Performance: On Feb. 28 Fire will be performed by the Vancouver Youth Choir at 12 noon in Muriel Kauffman Theatre (Blue Track) and at 3:15pm in Helzberg Hall (Gold Track).
○ Meet the artist: Come say hello at my MusicSpoke 'Meet the Artist' Session at ACDA National on Mar. 1 from 12 - 1pm at the MusicSpoke booth (booth 740).
- PREMIERE | Feb. 23, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Premiere of Ice Forms, for spatialized orchestra, at "The Resounding Earth". Commissioned by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra.
- PREMIERE | Feb. 9 and 10, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Premiere of a new arrangement of This Is That for tenor and chamber ensemble by Vancouver’s Erato Ensemble at “Present”.
- RESIDENCY | Jan. 20, 2019 - Missoula, MT (USA)
Premiere of To the Peak of the Mountain for SATB choir and percussion at the UM High School All-Star Honor Choir Festival Final Concert. Commissioned by The University of Montana.