- CONFERENCE | Mar. 4 - 7, 2020 - Rochester, NY (USA)
ACDA Eastern Regional Conference:
○ Composer Meet and Greet: Friday, March 6, 4:15 - 6:15 (Hyatt Regency ABC Ballrooms).
○ Women's Composer Panel: Saturday, March 7, 9am blue track (Hilton Garden Inn Eggleston), 12 pm orange track (Hilton Garden Inn Eggleston).
- PREMIERE | Mar. 19, 2020 - Nanaimo, BC (Canada)
World premiere of Playing Into Silence, a new work for soprano and string orchestra commissioned by the Vancouver Island Symphony Orchestra. Performed by soprano soloist Dory Hayley at "Symphony Soundbites" and with text by Nanaimo Poet Laureate Tina Biello.
- PREMIERE | Apr. 21, 2020 - Scarsdale, NY (USA)
World premiere of Joy of Lilac-Time, a new work for SSA choir, violin, cello, vibraphone, and piano setting excerpts from Walt Whitman's "Warble of Lilac-Time". Commissioned by Scarsdale High School Department of Performing Arts and premiered by the Scarsdale High School Women's Choir.
- PREMIERE | Apr. 25, 2020 - Toronto, ON (Canada)
World premiere of a new work for men's chorus commissioned by the Canadian Men's Chorus and performed at "10! A Decade of Song!"
- PREMIERE | Apr. 26, 2020 - Burlington, ON (Canada)
World premiere of a new SSA work, Song of Searching, with text by Lauren Peat and performed by the Hamilton Children's Choir at their 45th Anniversary Spring Concert. Commissioned by the HCC through the generous support of the Canada Council of the Arts.
- PREMIERE | May 6 and 7, 2020 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
World premiere of Heron and Ivy, two new works for women's choir and chamber ensemble commissioned by the Elektra Women's Choir at The Lost Words: A Spell Book (featuring the premiere of 20 settings of Robert Macfarlene's best-selling illustrated book of the same name).
- CONFERENCE | May 14 - 17, 2020 - Montreal, QC (Canada)
○ Interest session: Presenting special interest session "Working With Composers (Commissioning 101)" at Choral Canada's Podium 2020 Conference with composers Marie-Claire Saindon & Laura Hawley.
○ Performance: Performance of Earth by Prairie Voices. (Thur. May 14 at 1:45 pm at Pollack Hall, McGill University)
○ Performance: Performance of Boundless by Choeur Adleisia (Fri. May 15, 2020 1:15 pm at Pollack Hall, McGill University)
- PREMIERE | Jun. 6 and 7, 2020 - Charlottetown/Mount Stewart, PEI (Canada)
World premiere of a In Her Image for SSAA choir, with text by Lauren Peat. Commissioned and premiered by Sirens at "Boundless" on June 6 in Charlottetown and June 7 in Mount Stewart.
- WORKSHOP/PRESENTATION | Nov. 14, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
A free (by donation) workshop hosted by Vancouver Pro Musica for students/emerging composers and anyone interested in composing as a career. Featuring presentations by Katerina Gimon, T. Pat Carrabré, and more. Presentations by each composer followed by a Q & A and reception.
- PREMIERE | Oct. 26, 2019 - Toronto, ON (Canada)
World premiere of The Frost Myth for men's chorus commissioned by the Canadian Men's Chorus and performed at "Wicked Imagination".
- PREMIERE | Oct. 26, 2019 - Brantford, ON (Canada)
World premiere of The Language of the Stars for SATB choir, youth chorus, and orchestra performed by Arcady as part of their 20th Anniversary Celebration Concert.
- PREMIERE | Jul. 16, 2019 - Hong Kong (China)
International premiere/world staged premiere of Spellbound by the Hamilton Children's Choir at their featured solo concert "Larger Than Life" (as part of the 7th World Youth & Children’s Choir Festival) at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall.
- PREMIERE | Jun. 13, 2019 - Chicago, IL (USA)
International/USA premiere of Ice Forms, for spatialized orchestra, performed by 5th Wave Collective at "Orchestral Evolutions".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 16, 2019 - Mississauga, ON (Canada)
SSA premiere of O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard von Bingen arrangement) as well as performances of All Together We Are Love, and Siren Song, by Myriad Vocal Ensemble at Arcady's "Voices of Spring".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 9, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
BC premiere of The Birds' Lullaby, by Elektra Women's Choir, at "When the Spring is Born".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 8, 2019 - Toronto, ON (Canada)
Premiere of beneath/sound (for SATB choir and chamber ensemble) and O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard von Bingen arrangement) at "Raising Her Voice". Commissioned by the Orpheus Choir of Toronto.
- CONFERENCE | Feb. 27 - Mar. 2, 2019 - Kansas City, MO (USA)
American Choral Director's National Conference
○ Reading: My Light will be featured on the MusicSpoke reading session at 9am on Feb. 28 in Rm 2215A.
○ Performance: On Feb. 28 Fire will be performed by the Vancouver Youth Choir at 12 noon in Muriel Kauffman Theatre (Blue Track) and at 3:15pm in Helzberg Hall (Gold Track).
○ Meet the artist: Come say hello at my MusicSpoke 'Meet the Artist' Session at ACDA National on Mar. 1 from 12 - 1pm at the MusicSpoke booth (booth 740).
- PREMIERE | Feb. 23, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Premiere of Ice Forms, for spatialized orchestra, at "The Resounding Earth". Commissioned by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra.
- PREMIERE | Feb. 9 and 10, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Premiere of a new arrangement of This Is That for tenor and chamber ensemble by Vancouver’s Erato Ensemble at “Present”.
- RESIDENCY | Jan. 20, 2019 - Missoula, MT (USA)
Premiere of To the Peak of the Mountain for SATB choir and percussion at the UM High School All-Star Honor Choir Festival Final Concert. Commissioned by The University of Montana.