- PREMIERE | Oct. 26, 2019 - Brantford, ON (Canada)
World premiere of a new work for mixed choir and orchestra performed by Arcady as part of their 25th anniversary celebration concert.
- PREMIERE | Oct. 26, 2019 - Toronto, ON (Canada)
World premiere of a new work for lower voices commissioned by the Canadian Men's Chorus and performed at their fall concert.
- PREMIERE | Mar. 19, 2020 - Nanaimo, BC (Canada)
World premiere of a new work for soprano and string orchestra commissioned by the Vancouver Island Symphony Orchestra. Performed by soprano soloist Dory Hayley at "Symphony Soundbites" and with text by Nanaimo Poet Laureate Tina Biello.
- PREMIERE | May 6 and 7, 2020 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
World premiere of "Heron" and "Ivy", two new works for women's choir and chamber ensemble commissioned by the Elektra Women's Choir at The Lost Words: A Spell Book (featuring the premiere of 20 settings of Robert Macfarlene's best-selling illustrated book of the same name).
- CONFERENCE & PRESENTATION | May 14 - 17, 2020 - Montreal, QC (Canada)
Presenting special interest session "Working With Composers (Commissioning 101)" at Choral Canada's Podium 2020 Conference with composers Marie-Claire Saindon & Laura Hawley.
- SYMPOSIUM & PREMIERE | July 11 - 18, 2020 - Auckland (New Zealand)
World premiere of Welcome Song, the full upper voices version of Elements and the Oceania premiere of Spellbound performed by the Hamilton Children's Choir at the 2020 World Symposium for Choral Music.
- PREMIERE | Jul. 16, 2019 - Hong Kong (China)
International premiere/world staged premiere of Spellbound by the Hamilton Children's Choir at their featured solo concert "Larger Than Life" (as part of the 7th World Youth & Children’s Choir Festival) at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall.
- PREMIERE | Jun. 13, 2019 - Chicago, IL (USA)
International/USA premiere of Ice Forms, for spatialized orchestra, performed by 5th Wave Collective at "Orchestral Evolutions".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 16, 2019 - Mississauga, ON (Canada)
SSA premiere of O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard von Bingen arrangement) as well as performances of All Together We Are Love, and Siren Song, by Myriad Vocal Ensemble at Arcady's "Voices of Spring".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 9, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
BC premiere of The Birds' Lullaby, by Elektra Women's Choir, at "When the Spring is Born".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 8, 2019 - Toronto, ON (Canada)
Premiere of beneath/sound (for SATB choir and chamber ensemble) and O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard von Bingen arrangement) at "Raising Her Voice". Commissioned by the Orpheus Choir of Toronto.
- CONFERENCE | Feb. 27 - Mar. 2, 2019 - Kansas City, MO (USA)
American Choral Director's National Conference
○ Reading: My Light will be featured on the MusicSpoke reading session at 9am on Feb. 28 in Rm 2215A.
○ Performance: On Feb. 28 Fire will be performed by the Vancouver Youth Choir at 12 noon in Muriel Kauffman Theatre (Blue Track) and at 3:15pm in Helzberg Hall (Gold Track).
○ Meet the artist: Come say hello at my MusicSpoke 'Meet the Artist' Session at ACDA National on Mar. 1 from 12 - 1pm at the MusicSpoke booth (booth 740).
- PREMIERE | Feb. 23, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Premiere of Ice Forms, for spatialized orchestra, at "The Resounding Earth". Commissioned by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra.
- PREMIERE | Feb. 9 and 10, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Premiere of a new arrangement of This Is That for tenor and chamber ensemble by Vancouver’s Erato Ensemble at “Present”.
- RESIDENCY | Jan. 20, 2019 - Missoula, MT (USA)
Premiere of To the Peak of the Mountain for SATB choir and percussion at the UM High School All-Star Honor Choir Festival Final Concert. Commissioned by The University of Montana.