- CONFERENCE | August 1-2, 2021 - Virtual (Online)
ACDA-PA Virtual Summer Conference
○ Performance: A Path to Hope was featured on the first Concert Session (August 1st @ 2:30 Central) performed by Central Bucks West High School Choir.
○ Reading: In Her Image was featured on the self-published choral works reading session (August 1st @ 8:10pm Central)
- PREMIERE | May 31, 2021 - Virtual / (Online)
The world premiere of Gravity for SSA & SATB choir with piano, commissioned by Elise Naccarato for the singers of Myriad Ensmble and Chorus Niagara through the support of the Canada Council for the Arts. Watch live or afterward on Chorus Niagara's YouTube Channel.
- CONFERENCE | April 17, 2021 - Virtual (Online)
As part of Music Conference Alberta Choral Series, my arrangement of O Virtus Sapientiae will be featured on the MusicSpoke Reading Session at 10:30 a.m. Mountain Time. Participants will be provided with a free packet of PDF perusal scores to take away from this session.
- CONFERENCE | Mar. 18 - 20, 2021 - Virtual (Online)
American Choral Director's National Conference
○ Reading Session | Children & Community Youth: All Together We Are Love (available in SSA & SATB voicings) will be featured on this reading session on Thursday, March 18 from 1:30 - 3:30pm. View live or watch after on the ACDA conference website [starts around 29:08].
○ MusicSpoke | Meet the artist: Let's connect! Come say hello at my MusicSpoke 'Meet the Artist' Session on Thursday, March 18 between 3 - 4pm Central at the MusicSpoke virtual booth.
○ MusicSpoke | Reading: In Her Image will be featured on the MusicSpoke reading session. Join live at 12:45pm Central or view afterwards here.
- WORKSHOP/PRESENTATION | Jan. 27, 2021 - Virtual (Online)
Composing Aleatoric Choral Music: Approaches, Techniques, and Tools, a special presentation & workshop as part of Brock University Choral Activities's Shared Perspectives Series taking place at 2:30pm Eastern on Zoom (free and open to the public).
- PREMIERE | Nov. 28, 2020 - Brantford, ON (Canada)
The world premiere of Carol of Joy for string quintet and soloists. Presented as part of Arcady's "There's a Song in the Air". This event will have limited seating and social distancing will be in place. Visit arcady.ca for tickets and more information.
- PREMIERE | Nov. 13, 2020 - Virtual (Online)
At 8pm AST (7pm EST / 4pm PST) Sirens will present the digital premiere of In Her Image with text by Lauren Peat. This new work will be unveiled as part of the launch event for Sirens' debut album "Boundless" and presented through the work of PEI filmmaker Millefiore Clarkes, who has created a video featuring the Sirens' singers against a background of PEI’s iconic landscape to accompany the recording for its digital premiere.
- PREMIERE | Nov. 7, 2020 - Virtual (Online)
On Sat. November 7 at 8pm EST Myriad will unveil "Believe", the third movement of my newly written Sonic Timelapse Project commission A Path to Hope, as part of their first digital concert of the season. Purchase tickets here and join the Facebook event here.
- CONFERENCE | Mar. 4 - 7, 2020 - Rochester, NY (USA)
ACDA Eastern Regional Conference:
○ Composer Meet and Greet: Friday, March 6, 4:15 - 6:15 (Hilton Garden Inn, Hospitality Room).
○ Women's Composer Panel: Saturday, March 7, 9am blue track (Hilton Garden Inn Eggleston), 12 pm orange track (Hilton Garden Inn Eggleston).
- WORKSHOP/PRESENTATION | Nov. 14, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
A free (by donation) workshop hosted by Vancouver Pro Musica for students/emerging composers and anyone interested in composing as a career. Featuring presentations by Katerina Gimon, T. Pat Carrabré, and more. Presentations by each composer followed by a Q & A and reception.
- PREMIERE | Oct. 26, 2019 - Toronto, ON (Canada)
World premiere of The Frost Myth for men's chorus commissioned by the Canadian Men's Chorus and performed at "Wicked Imagination".
- PREMIERE | Oct. 26, 2019 - Brantford, ON (Canada)
World premiere of The Language of the Stars for SATB choir, youth chorus, and orchestra performed by Arcady as part of their 20th Anniversary Celebration Concert.
- PREMIERE | Jul. 16, 2019 - Hong Kong (China)
International premiere/world staged premiere of Spellbound by the Hamilton Children's Choir at their featured solo concert "Larger Than Life" (as part of the 7th World Youth & Children’s Choir Festival) at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall.
- PREMIERE | Jun. 13, 2019 - Chicago, IL (USA)
International/USA premiere of Ice Forms, for spatialized orchestra, performed by 5th Wave Collective at "Orchestral Evolutions".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 16, 2019 - Mississauga, ON (Canada)
SSA premiere of O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard von Bingen arrangement) as well as performances of All Together We Are Love, and Siren Song, by Myriad Vocal Ensemble at Arcady's "Voices of Spring".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 9, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
BC premiere of The Birds' Lullaby, by Elektra Women's Choir, at "When the Spring is Born".
- PREMIERE | Mar. 8, 2019 - Toronto, ON (Canada)
Premiere of beneath/sound (for SATB choir and chamber ensemble) and O Virtus Sapientiae (Hildegard von Bingen arrangement) at "Raising Her Voice". Commissioned by the Orpheus Choir of Toronto.
- CONFERENCE | Feb. 27 - Mar. 2, 2019 - Kansas City, MO (USA)
American Choral Director's National Conference
○ Reading: My Light will be featured on the MusicSpoke reading session at 9am on Feb. 28 in Rm 2215A.
○ Performance: On Feb. 28 Fire will be performed by the Vancouver Youth Choir at 12 noon in Muriel Kauffman Theatre (Blue Track) and at 3:15pm in Helzberg Hall (Gold Track).
○ Meet the artist: Come say hello at my MusicSpoke 'Meet the Artist' Session at ACDA National on Mar. 1 from 12 - 1pm at the MusicSpoke booth (booth 740).
- PREMIERE | Feb. 23, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Premiere of Ice Forms, for spatialized orchestra, at "The Resounding Earth". Commissioned by the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra.
- PREMIERE | Feb. 9 and 10, 2019 - Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Premiere of a new arrangement of This Is That for tenor and chamber ensemble by Vancouver’s Erato Ensemble at “Present”.
- RESIDENCY | Jan. 20, 2019 - Missoula, MT (USA)
Premiere of To the Peak of the Mountain for SATB choir and percussion at the UM High School All-Star Honor Choir Festival Final Concert. Commissioned by The University of Montana.